The stars must think us mad! Because, we who were created in the image of the Creator, feel so alone. Do we not know that a star has never felt the warmth of another star? Yet, they continue to shine because they long to bring glory to God. All of creation looks at us, and they see how loved we are by the Creator, and they must wonder “Why do these souls feel so alone, when they have Him who is everything?”
Let us never forget that Christ came down in the form of man, because He chose to love us above all, because we were the ones who God made in His image, and said “They are very good.” and now that Christ died for us, God looks at us and calls us “beloved.”
Everyday and night, together we will grow. Makin’ the most of a life as we hold each other close. As we grow old, may it be told that we never lost our flame.
If love’s a fire, then our desire is to burn untamed.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $400,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson